Saturday 29 August 2015

Tea & Cake Anyone!!!



Good morning my dears, Suzi Mac here today.  It's my day for sharing with all you lovely followers here at  


 I've made a Friendship card and used the 
fabulous 12 x 12 paper pad 
Wet Paint III from Galeria Papieru 
it is double sided delicousness!!!

I also used the fabulous Scrapiniec Doily lace border 
collection, cutting a small piece just to fit 
the turned down corner of my card.


I have added links at the bottom of my post 
to the products I used  from the store.




You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link 
(Scrap & Craft) where you will find a wonderful 
array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, 
chipboard and the most stunning papers 
that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.

You can still take part in our Wedding Challenge 
which runs until the end of the month.  
You will find it HERE  



Thank you so much for popping in to visit, 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs



Products Used:


  



Jute twine - Lavender  Jute Twine - Royal Blue
   Various colours of Jute Twine


No comments :

Post a Comment