Saturday 23 January 2016

Birthday Blues!!!



Good morning my dears,  Suzi here to share my regular Saturday Post with you for



I've used Lemoncraft 6x6 Forget me not papers which I love, the colours and designs
are so very pretty. I also used one of the gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboard doily pieces
colouring it with my black copics marker.  The little brad at the top is one of my new 
toys from Papermania (Brad Making Kit) I've also used one of my
new dies from First Edition (torn edges)


I will pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.  

You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link (Scrap & Craft) 
where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard 
and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.
Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you
all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs






Products used:


Lemoncraft - Dreamy Mornings - 12x12" Paper Pack + BonusScrapiniec - Park Avenue - Round Frames Mulberry Paper Wild Roses x10 - Pink

1 comment :