Saturday 4 April 2015

On your Wedding Day!!!



Good morning my dears I'm here to share my regular Saturday Post with you but before I do that I would like to wish you all 
a very Happy Easter 



I've used various items from ScrapandCraft.co.uk 

The beautiful papers which are available in 3 different sizes - 
12  x 12  8 x 8 and 6 x 6.  My papers are the 8 x 8 size made by First Edition and are called The Promise  (they are gorgeous) you'll find embossed, foiled, linen and satin finished papers in the packs. 

I've also used the papers to make my flowers and fourishes.  The Wedding Day chipboard word is also from Scrap & Craft as is the cute corrugated heart. 


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit us.

Do remember that the current challenge can be found on the side bar and our theme is "Frame It"  We would love to see you come join us.




  First Edition - The Promise - 8x8" Paper Pad  Man & Wife - Set of Words


No comments :

Post a Comment